- Open Outlook 2010.
- Go to File -> Info -> Add Account.
- Select the "Manually configure server settings or additional server types" radio button and click "Next"
- Select the "Internet E-mail" radio button and click "Next".
- Enter the required information:
Your Name - The name you want to appear on outgoing email.
- E-mail address - Your email address.
- Account Type - Select "IMAP"
- Incoming mail server - This will be mail.yourdomain.com, where yourdomain.com is the domain of your email account.
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP) - This will also be mail.yourdomain.com, where yourdomain.com is the domain of your email account.
- User Name - This will be your full email address.
- Password - Password for your email account.
- Click "Next".
- Click "Finish".
- 0 Users Found This Useful
1. Open Apple Mail 2. Setup a mail account using POP 3. Setup a mail account using IMAP 4....
Cannot send emails The most common reasons for not being able to send emails through emil...
Webmail can be accessed by using the following URL:� http://webmail.yourdomain.com...
Error message “your server does not support the connection encryption type you have specified”...
If you know your email password: Login to webmail. On the splash page, select "Change...